Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
As a new years resulution for 2010, I have decided that I would like to try my hand at a blog.(Again, for some of you who read my last one!) I have never been good at journaling, and normally do not have a lot to write about, BUT I'm hoping to become more creative.
I thought that since this is one of my resolutions, I will fill you in on the rest of them-and maybe you can hold me accountable for them!

1. To write on here at least five times a week.
2. To keep inportant thoughts, and sometimes arguments only between Mike and me. (Mike is my husband)
3. To eat healthier
4. To become more creative. (I appreciate any ideas!)
And last but certainly not least
5. To become stronger in my faith.

Ok,
so that's all for today-happy January 15, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hi Breanne! I subscribed to your blog so I can remind you to post often. You can subscribe to mine and do the same, if you'd like. That way we both can keep our resolutions!

    whatisandidoing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete