Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This one's for my siblings :)

I went to my younger sister's prom this weekend...how weird to see my 17 year old sister(who should still be about 11), going to prom. I can't believe how grown up she looks(and how she has grown into a beautiful young lady)! It's even stranger to think that my youngest sister(who is 15) could be going to prom next year! And is going to get her drivers liscence in January!

I'm glad that all of my siblings and I have finally grown up...it almost seems like it happened over night. Of course we still argue, but it's nice to know that I have 5 permanent best friends that I know will never go anywhere.

This one is for all of you today...thank you for always being there for me.
Also, thank you to my mom and dad for being so smart to give me lots of siblings. They must have known that we would all what they were doing after all :)

1 comment:

  1. o.k., how did I not know that you have a blog???!!!! And no, I'm not giving in to Facebook! So glad to have "found you"! :)

    ReplyDelete