Friday, March 26, 2010

I feel like I have been doing a lot of baking lately...but the truth is that I have not. I have found some wonderful recipes that I would love to try out though, and I will be sharing them today!

I have found a wonderful recipe for some oatmeal craisin cookies. They are absolutely delicious, the perfect amount of tartness and sweetness, they are soft and chewy, and nice and oatmealy. There are only 2 problems that I found with them:
1. They stick to my pans when I make them, however, this could be because I need new pans.
2. They stick together in the container that I put them in. I think that next time I will try putting some wax paper inbetween layers to keep them from sticking together.
I found the recipe at http://www.davidlebovitz.com/archives/2006/11/nick_malgieris.html
I did add more craisins the second time around (yes the second! I couldn't eat them fast enough!), and I like them much better this time. Other than that, like I said, the recipe is perfect.

Second recipe
Brookies, from the Martha Stewart show. I have not tried these yet, and probably won't for awhile since my hubby does not like chocolate.
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/brookie
If you try these...please let me know how good they are...they look so good I can almost taste them!

Those are the two recipes for today...check back tomorrow-there might be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment