Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh how I miss the food network! I used to watch it religiously every day from about 10 am -1. Now we don't get the channel! Whenever I get home to my parent's house, if I can catch any on a Sunday morning, those ones are the best! I love Sandra Lee's money saving meals, and also Ina Garten. I have had to find a show that can somewhat compare to these shows, and I came up with 2 morning shows: The Bonnie Hunt Show, and Martha Stewart! Now I know that might make me sound like a grandma, but they are so fun to watch! I love the recipes they share each day, and yes I know that Martha (we are on a first name basis) was a criminal, but she is sooo good! Someday I would really love to go to one of her shows in NYC. If you are able to catch the shows, Bonnie Hunt is on at 10, and Martha is on at 11 on channel 9, or whatever channel is fox for you!

1 comment:

  1. I catch the end of BH and then watch all of Martha while I nurse Oliver.

    How do you feel about Rachel Ray? I dont like her that much but she has a lot of good recipes.

    Maybe you should get a subscription to a recipe magazine? Like Taste of Home or something?

    ReplyDelete