Monday, February 1, 2010

Bonus Days

Today starts the busiest month of the year for me. I was at work this morning by 7:00 to start ringing up orders for our gift with purchase...now I haven't been at this store for one, but I remember what it was like at the last store, and this one is supposed to be much bigger! :) I'm looking forward to February flying by, but not being tired all the time! I'm adding on eight hours of working per week, and I'm not sure what to expect! (I am not whining!)
Yesterday was great, Mike and I were able to hang out together alll day! We made breakfast together right away in the morning, watched a movie, took a nap, and went grocery shopping. What a productive day!
Just found out that we have an inspector coming to our apartment tomorrow to check things out...better run and clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment