Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lazy Week

Oh it has been such a lazy week this week! I haven't really had motivation to do much...which sometimes is ok! We have out busiest month starting on Tuesday morning, and I was trying to use this week to get rested up :) I had a day off yesterday, which was great. I was able to sleep in, head to the grocery store to pick up some extra produce and such, and play a REALLY good game of Mario ( I am still not able to beat the whole game...but getting closer!). I also made some banana bread, and tried my hand at a home made jam(which I do not think turned out so well) :( Overall itwas a pretty productive day...finished by watching American Idol and some FRIENDS :) Mike and I have been watching FRIENDS since we got married, and we are almost finished with season nine, and season ten is sadly approaching quickly! Oh well...I think we might tackle the office next.

No comments:

Post a Comment