Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cleaning

My apartment is a disaster. To me at least! I have not had any motivation to clean lately...seems like all I want to do is sleep! Thanks a lot January! Tomorrow morning I would really like to get my butt in gear...we are heading to my parent's house this weekend (as I explained in the last post), and I do not like coming home to a messy apartment! It's not that it's dirty or anything...just very messy-stuff laying everywhere, dishes in the sink(even though they are clean!). Everyday I walk in from work, and sit down on the couch. My body is tired. I can't really even think about moving! How sad. I have such big plans for this summer. I want to have flowers in the apartment always-fresh ones from a farmers market, and have the windows open so fresh air can sneak in, and long walks after work...shooting baskets outside of our apartment area...etc. I want summer! Ah...only a couple more months...and I think they are going to FLY by!
Here's hoping for a short winter!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I wanted that too. It never happened, though. lol

    I blame the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete