Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Swap Party

Saturday morning, I am going to me going to a swap party. I don't really know a lot about it, other than I will be bringing some household items that I don't need anymore, can't use, etc., and other women will be doing the same, and then we swap-no money involved! Whoever thought of this was a genius. I have been thinking lately that our apartment is not really "homey" feeling yet, and I'm hoping that I can find something that might make it feel more like it. I also want to put up curtains (hopefully I can talk my grandma into making some for us!), and find some plants. I think that maybe a pet would help-we have fish, but you can't really play with those (plus they keep dying on us!)! Anyway, got a little bit off subject there-but I'm really excited about this, and can't wait for the weekend!

1 comment: