Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I did it. I started school...again. This is my third try at it, and I can't wait to be done! Now I have never been a person who enjoys any type of schoolwork, but I also don't want to work at a retail type of job for the rest of my life. I want my nights and weekends, holidays, and summer vacation! And someday when I have children, I want to be able to provide the best for them.
If you followed very closely, you notice that I said summer vacation. That must mean I want to be a teacher...right??
Correct! I plan on becoming a Family and Consumer Science teacher. When thinking about what I wanted to do when I "grow up", I always came back to being a teacher. I thought about teaching spanish for awhile, but I just didn't seem too into it when I was taking classes. This time, when I was thinking about it, something just "clicked"! I am really excited about this, and am taking four classes this summer!
Here's hoping I finish school in a timely manner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment